IMBOX PROTECTION SUPPORTS “KNÆK CANCER 2022”
Imbox Protection A/S is supporting the campaign “Knæk Cancer” again this year. We are proud to be part of the campaign, that contributes to research and prevention of cancer, as well as provide support for cancer patients and their relatives.
“Knæk Cancer” (Danish translation: “Break Cancer”) is a collaboration between the Danish Cancer Society “Kræftens Bekæmpelse” and Danish broadcasting company TV2. The campaign aims to create a strong and active community, increase awareness, and raise funds for further research.
This year the Danish Cancer Society selected 9 focus areas to receive support from this year's "Knæk Cancer" fundraising. These are:
- The Children's Cancer Foundation
- Biological, psychosocial, clinical and epidemiological cancer research
- Development of support for patients and relatives
- Methods to find cancer early
- Better quality of life for cancer patients
- Strengthening palliative care
- Unhealthy lifestyle and cancer
- Examination, treatment and follow-up after cancer
- Better care for fragile cancer patients
You can see all focus areas here (in Danish only).
Visit the official “Knæk Cancer” website (only available in Danish)
Read more about the Danish Cancer Society